Sunday, September 26, 2010

what is going on??

actually, what is going on??
i'm so sick with all drama... =(
i feel lonely & i'm tired with all this thing!

i feel so cool last night...
for that time, i wish i'm dying....
i can't faced this problem even i have family & friends support..!!
cause, i love him more than i love myself...
how do i live without him...????

i'm going crazy....
i lost my hope...
i lost my attention....
i lost my confident....
i lost everthing.....!!!
what a dammmnn life???

this is critical situation to me...
i have done a stupid thing!!
a biggest mistake & a shamed...
a stupid mistake!

i want to tell my mom..
i want to let her know every single thing...
but, i'm afraid...
she must shouting me!!
i want to extend my studies for this semester...
cause, i cant give an attention in the class, i cant focus in study!!!
i can't ate, i can't sleep..
I'm just thinking of him...

what should i do now??
i fell so miserable...
this is a messy life to me!!
i want erase all this thing from my memories.. but, i can't!!
now, i wish I'm dying....

No comments:

Post a Comment