Saturday, October 16, 2010

new fb new life??

hahaha.... ramai yg tny i knape i wat fb baru...
then i said, i want to start my new life...
can i???
insyaallah i can...=))

i bkn saje2 nk wat acc fb baru....
bkn nk menggedik or anything else...
i just want to move on..
step forward when u pulling me down...
i will not let u pulling me down again & again...
cause, it's hurt....;(

when u remove me from your fb..
& when u delete my pic from your album....
i know, it was OVER!!!
then, my heart said, this is the  right time!!
yes!!!
he leave me alone in the middle of no where...
Oh God!!
i lost my hope again.....!!
i HATE U!!!
STAY AWAY FROM MY LIFE!!!
DON'T BOTHER ME AGAIN!!
IT WAS SO HURT!!

P/s : Allah,please give me the strength to start of my life again....
i'm begging u...:(
insyaallah, I'll find the way!!

No comments:

Post a Comment