Wednesday, November 10, 2010

4 days to go...:))

I'm really happy right now cause 4 days to go I'll be at home!! OMG, i love it! i miss my mother, little sister, my nephew, my friends & the most person i miss is my boyf..:)) i miss u so much!! ahakssss......  how are u?? i feel excited to be home soon! 

1paper to go (Modern Issues). En.Latif please be nice for my paper cause my carry mark below 30%. I'm such a lazy jerk, seriously!! I hate it! I always thinking about it!! My previous paper, is ECONOMY!! I FEEL DOWN,DOWN & DOWN!! He said "kalo dh xstudy, mmg lah xleh jwb....!!" okay, i admit i study last minute!! Yet, i so tired & exhausted cause i've been through too many exams. My head is burden & i carrying around all.. Eceehhhh...mcm bnyk sgt ilmu yg ade dlm kepala ak nie? hakhak...:p

Anyway, hari nie dh nk kena study btol2! 8 topic lg, akak oiii.... Haisshhh... bnyk sgt nie! ohhh, TIDAK!! skang i dh xb'facebooking cause last night he told me to deactivated my fb! poorly me...:( huhuhu.... tp ade hikmah nya jgak die suh i deactivated my fb.Kalo x, sepnjgn hari i akn b'online... hahaha...:)) k, i need more patient & someone to encourage me study..& there u are! i'm lucky enough cause I've, u hehehehe..:))

KELANTAN, WAIT FOR ME IN 4 DAYS.....:))


LAST OVERNIGHT 4 THIS SEM, WITH ROOMMATES...:P

kak nas, me & mak soba

lovely roommates: soba, me, nas & eija

from left: din, eija, me, soba ,amir & nas..:p


No comments:

Post a Comment